Thursday, June 24, 2004

Traveling Again ... Friends Wedding

Okay I'm traveling again this weekend, for a friend's wedding.

Btw before I take off, I have something to note. I saw a reference on a board regarding my article "The Lolapalooza Indicator" saying that they didn't believe it because they had a lot of hiring interest, etc.

Well as economists know, the mainstream economy precedes the labor market by about 3-6 months. If the point of falloff happened in May that means that the labor market which is called a "lagging indicator" will fall off sometime between July and October. In other words, you've still got a month or two of economic stimulus working it's way through the system.

After June 30th, the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates and things should start to unravel in a way that anyone can recognize from there.

Any other questions?

Okay gotta run to catch a friend's wedding!

2 Comments:

At October 16, 2005 at 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog on jewelry wedding I have abolg on the subject here jewelry wedding

 
At October 18, 2005 at 5:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally love weddings. Your blog regarding wedding gown matters had an interesting perspective. Often though these wedding gown ideas can be very stressful for all concerned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home