Saturday, November 13, 2004

Hello all,

Sorry about the hiatus but as a commentator noted I had been offered posting privileges at www.bopnews.com. The main advantage of this site is that it offers me the ability to post pictures. I have decided to keep this blog active, but I will offer postings based more on philosophy, other writing, and personal issues. It will be my own private blog on other words.

If you like my geostrategic comments or my presentation of economic issues, then please look for me at BOP.

For instance because I was able to post pictures I have been able to write articles that I have long wanted to write, but was unable because of the difficulty of posting and hosting images, charts, and tables on this blogger format.

This Peak Oil article that I write about is for instance much more easily understood since I have been able to include charts to my hearts content.

Likewise my post on the oil-currency realignment is much clearer with the charts showing in easy visual format what is happening.

Likewise with charts of markets and economic indicators I was able to make a powerful argument that we have entered a new low growth era in my post American Economic Transition.

Please enjoy those and come back and visit this site because I will begin posting my other writing, general philosophy, and personal reflections on this site. I don't think it will be a problem to write for both, I merely felt that with my first week on BOP I should produce some interesting material to introduce myself to the audience there. I will continue to maintain my authorship on both blogs. I also have been involved with some of the people at BOP on starting a party reform movement. Some of my writings there focus on that. As that get's underway I will have more time to post my reflective and analytical writing here.

Never fear, I haven't abandoned you ... merely been expanding my writing sphere.



1 Comments:

At November 13, 2004 at 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would have been nice if you had informed us sooner. Better late than never.

Jim Coomes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home