Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Yes, I'll crosspost from now on from BOP

I have not yet personally come to a conclusion myself how I want to handle things. I tend to be slow to make up my mind, and then decisive in acting. Just a personal trait. For now I will be posting my work here as well sans graphs. That's a major advantage of the BOPnews site that I can upload graphics which I can't here. One of the ideas I've been exploring is setting up my own modest website and offering more in depth analysis and numerical crunching and graphics - for which I would pay the minimal requirements to get the bandwidth and storage to get it up and running.

1 Comments:

At September 28, 2005 at 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home